Tafsir ul Qur’an – Surah al Ahzab
Allaah sent the Qur’aan, in the language of the Arabs, as guidance to mankind. It is a light, a reminder and a conclusive evidence for those who wish to be guided. But how many of us understand the Arabic language? How many of us have contemplated over the Qur’aan and sought to understand and benefit from it?
Surah Al Ahzaab is the 33rd Surah from the Qur’an and consisting of just 72 Ayaat it is often recited. Yet, how many of us have reflected over the meanings of the Ayaat of this Surah from the Qur’an? How much do we know of the circumstances surrounding their revelation? What lessons can we derive from this beautiful Surah? For these reasons and more, should it then not encourage you to learn about it? The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said, “The best of you are those who learn the Qur’aan and teach it” [Bukhaaree]
In this course you will learn:
– Where was this Surah revealed?
– What were the circumstances surrounding its revelation?
– What are the virtues of this particular Surah?
– What lessons can be learnt from this Surah?
– What are the attributes of hypocrites mentioned in this Surah?
– What is Az Zihar?
– What are the rulings regarding adoption?
– What is meant by keeping the ties of kinship?
– Why is this Surah called Al Ahzab?
– What are the historically significant events mentioned in this Surah?
– What was the covenant taken by the Prophets عليهم السلام?
– Who was the Messenger and his wives?
– What are some of the rulings regarding marriage?
– What are some of the punishments awaiting disbelievers and hypocrites in hell?