Purifying the Heart from Disbelief & Polytheism
With the passing of time and as prophesied by the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم, more and more deviations from the pure Tawhid as preached by the Prophets عليهم السلام have become apparent. We now live in a time when those who claim to be Muslims and adherents to this same pure Tawhid demonstrate their extreme veneration for saints and righteous personages by erecting mausoleums on their graves, supplicating to them, seek their help in time of need and adversity. Their beliefs have been so corrupted that they hold beliefs regarding these same personages that go beyond the superstitious and absurd.
With this gross aberration of the pure monotheistic Deen of Islaam, it is imperative that each and every Muslim familiriase themselves with the beliefs of the saved sect, Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama’ah, and its stance towards those who would seek to deviate from the straight path. This course deals with issues such as supplicating to Allah, reliance upon Him, resorting to Him in times of need, the true concept of worship and the deviation of grave-worship.
This course is an explanation of the small treatise “Purifying the Heart from Disbelief & Polytheism” by Imam Muhammad Ibn Isma’il As Sana’ani.
In this course you will learn:
– What are the types of Ibadah?
– To what criteria do these types of Ibadah have to adhere?
– What was the purpose of sending the Messengers?
– What is meant by Allah’s (swt) Ruboobiyyah?
– Why is Du’a meant to be directed to Allah alone?
– How does Ruboobiyyah lead to Uloohiyyah?
– How and what did the polytheists of the past worship?
– What parallels can be drawn between the polytheists of the past and the deviated sects of modern times?
– What is grave-worship?
– What other acts are considered to be acts of shirk?
– How can these deviated sects be deviated using the Qur’an and Ahadith?
– How can one dispell doubts related to Shirk with unequivocal answers?