Kashf Ush Shubuhaat
This is one the most important works of Imam Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab, which deals with explaining and refuting the evidences that were used by certain Muslim groups of his time to justify acts of Shirk. The author intended in this work to expose the falsity and speciousness of these arguments by proving that the pagans whom the Prophet fought utilised the exact same arguments and fell prey to the same reasoning as these modern day practitioners of Shirk did.
This course will expound on various types of Shirk and its manifestations from a historical and contemporary angle. The course is ideal for those that wish to understand the essence of polytheism and protect themselves from the gravest of all sins.
In this course you will learn:
– What is Tawhid?
– What does Shirk mean?
– What are the dangers of committing Shirk?
– Why is it important to know and study about Shirk?
– What are the categories of Shirk?
– What are the causes of Shirk?
– What are the differences between Shirk and Kufr?
– What are the conditions which must be met before a person can be rendered Kaafir?
– What impediments must be removed before a person can be rendered Kaafir?
– How can one refute those who would seek to justify actions of Shirk?